Achievement Week Committee
||The Achievement Week Subcommittee shall organize the Ninth District Achievement Week Program consistent with the National Achievement Week Program and the Fraternity’s mandate.|
About The Achievement Week Committee
Attn: Ninth District Brothers
Its that time to submit your 2017-2018 Achievement Week Submittals to the Ninth District AW Committee for consideration.
Award categories are as follows:
Omega Man of the Year (Undergrad/ Graduate)
Founders Life-time Achievement Award (The old Founders Award) (Graduate)
Citizen of the Year (Undergrad/ Graduate)
Undergraduate Advisor Award (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Col. Charles D. Young Military Leadership Award (Undergrad/ Graduate)
Superior Service Award (Undergrad/Graduate)
Large Chapter of the Year (Graduate)
Small Chapter of the Year (Graduate)
Chapter of the Year (Undergraduate)
KEY POINTS to remember:
1) The revised Form 77's are located on IHQ's website. Pay close attention to the category requirements.
2) Follow the DIRECTIONS or your submittal will be "disqualified"!
3) A color head-shot of each participant for Individual awards is required. They MUST be dressed in "business dress attire".
4) A color chapter picture with brothers dressed in "coat and tie" is required for Chapter of the Year submittal.
1) Place all submittals (the Form 77s, the photos, the entire presentation) on a thumb-drive/ data port key. NO E-mails nor shared drives will be accepted.
2) Files are to be in Word or PDF format; except for photos which should be in JPEG format.
3) Mail your thumb-drive to: (NO hand deliveries will be accepted!)
Attn: Bro. Rahsaan R. cook
Ninth District Achievement Week Program Committee Chair
2223 Lawn Crest Drive
Missouri City, Texas 77489
4) All thumb-drives are to reach the Chair, on or before Saturday, January 12, 2019.
LATE submittals will be recorded as "LATE" and reported to Bro. FVDR as such. They will not be considered for this year's contest.
GOT Questions, call me at (713) 478-0761.
Your brother in Omega,
Bro. Rahsaan R. Cook
Rho Xi Chapter
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Achievement Week Chairman